Click and Collect Information.
As some local customers know we now offer a click and collect service to anyone that visits our store. By using this service it makes it easier and faster for you. By all means if there are any questions about anything, do pop in and test our knowledge, we will be more then happy to help.
If you know what you would like to order, here's a simple step by step guide to using our click and collect service.
- Add all the items to your cart,
- At checkout enter your discount code - this should have been given to you in store - If you don't have a code and wish to collect your order, please give us a call and we will pass it on.
- (The Discount code box is on your right hand side under the products you have added to your cart)
- Click apply and this will give you a 10% discount off your total bill. (this will show up below the discount box in the subtotal area)
- Complete check out with all the information required.
- Select the free shipping option.
- Complete payment online.
- Please note unfortunately we do not have a button to select payment in store due to restrictions on the webpage however we would be more then happy to do an order over the phone with cash or card payment on collection.(Please note orders over £50 will need to be paid for online.)
- Collection times are 11.00am - 4.00pm. Please allow one hour after your order for collection so as to avoid any waiting in store. For example; if you order at 10.15 am your order will be ready to collect from any time after 11.15 am. If you order at 3.50 pm you order will not be ready to collect till the next morning at 11.00 am.
- Please note if your order is urgent call us on 01676 535432 and make your order over the phone and a member of staff will be able to advise a collection time that is mutually acceptable.
- Please note if orders are not collected with in 5 working day unless contact has been made they will be canceled and refunded.